Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Working on Assignment 1

I focused on Assignment 1 the past whole week. Having discussed with my partner, I found there were some problems I thought I had understood actually  puzzled me. The discussion with my friends was quite meaningful, it revealed some problems I had barely noticed and gave me a hint what to review for the midterm. Having my answers refined, I went to Danny's office hour to make sure I was clear about the problems. It shocked me when I saw about thirty students waiting outside, but it made sense since the assignment due the day after. So, I went to see Larry and fortunately there were a few students then. He was so patient and explained clearly to me about my questions. And he also pointed out some details I had overlooked, like the "three sets" in question 4.  Now I totally get it and feel much better!

Midterm is coming, I had better work harder now. Hope everyone will get a good grade!

1 comment:

  1. I found the office hours very helpful too. Although, I know now not to wait until the last day to find help, because then what I'll actually find are 30 other procrastinators just like me!

    ReplyDelete