Sunday, October 12, 2014

Midterm's over Yippee!

I was upset about the midterm and finally it's over!

In fact, what made me upset before the test was the solution to assignment 1. I did spend time on it, but I still noticed some stupid mistakes when I went through the posted solution. So I was worrying that I would make a lot of mistakes without even knowing. When the result for the test came out, once again I found that I lost marks on mistakes due to carelessness, but much less this time. But how can I avoid such errors? Checking is not enough for me. 

The good thing is at least I've become more confident for everything we've covered after reviewing for the test. 

This week we learned the structure of proofs and the tutorial was quite helpful for me. We talked about how to write a proof and how to make comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment